mandag den 18. august 2014

Genuine TDA start..

Finally first riding day - up at 5 - my phone (= alarm clock) went black yesterday after too much FaceTime, What's App or whatever so had my nice neighbors, Dara and Paul from England wake me up.. Laid everything ready yesterday - will quickly get into the rhythm of not forgetting anything - the routine from my last trip has not left my mind yet..
 Breakfast, bike all set, photo of group - here we go.
 Narrow roads, a LOT of potholes and pretty busy. After 25 k approx. 20 k climb - but a very "mild" one - not too exhausting - just narrowness - and traffic - and heavy roadworks. All this made it a genuine TDA start - not too easy - you better not forget alertness - at any time. Reached the top as the 4th person - not too bad.. May be my bike trips all through the summer are going to help me this time  - would be nice.. Anyway now in Brastagi (1320 m) - it is a bit chili - just like St. Anton, which lies in1302.. High mountains around here also - and volcanoes - with eruptions - last time in 2010.. The hotel is nice - and I have a single room, juppii!!

Trying to upload pics but I am afraid that the internet here is very slow - so might do it another day..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar