torsdag den 11. december 2014

Here comes the sun - six riding days before Sydney..

YES - finally the weather got better! Going up north towards Canberra - we have our first riding day of a bloc of 4 going there - and the sun came out. What a difference. Also going up the Great Alpine Road and the outlook of passing by some ski towns/resorts of course can excite me a bit! Had a great only 88 k's ride today - with some very nice climbing = 900 vertical. Felt well on my bike and tried to go fast (!) all the way - enjoyable! And I will tent first time since long again.. A perfect lawn with some beautiful trees to give shade (not that we need it). Put my tent so it naturally goes a bit down - of course with my head up. Waugh what a tent expert I am becoming (ha, ha..).
 Not much else to tell - ok, yes - only 6 more days to go to Sydney - AND I AM NOT GETTING NOSTALGIC - look SO much forward to go back home..
 But am seriously considering to do South America next year! 5 months, 15.000 k's - Columbia, Equador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentine and Chile. Have not made up my mind 100 pro cent yet - but very tempted!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar