fredag den 19. december 2014

Wunschlos zufrieden = happy, happy, happy!

Yes - I did it - we arrived in Sydney early afternoon!
 Took 2 ferries, the last going to Circular Quay very close to the Opera House where we all met to have the group photo taken. Came in in time to get some sparkling wine to celebrate before..
 9.300 k's in Indonesia and Australia - and EFI Australia!
 After Canberra we had 3 riding days all holding quite some climbing. But I do not care. No, actually I like it. I have never been stronger on my bike - and don't know if I will ever get there again. But it IS nice..
 We spent one night more in a bush camp - last night in the tent (on this trip) and stayed in a wonderful sea view cabin at Bulli beach yesterday - thanks to Catherine and Hans that left the tour and gave their place to me for free..
Went in the ocean - HUGE waves - very refreshing.
 Now at a very nice room at the Sydney Boulevard hotel where we also have the big finishing celebration tonight..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar