mandag den 8. december 2014

Low before climax..

Some people stayed in Melbourne - one went to Tasmania. Other decided to quit today.. There is some kind of a low in the group just now. And I agree.. The riding is like in Denmark: cold, flat and quite some traffic. The bad weather tends not to leave us.. And I am kind of regrettable about the fact of not having really explored Melbourne with just one day there.. So think I could have spent my time here in Australia better than doing what we are doing just now.. But I try to convince myself that it is cool to accomplish the Australia section EFI and just take it all, good and bad.  Thank you Jacqueline for helping me to believe in that! And now that we have less than 10 out of a total of around 90 riding days left I stay tuned.. Did 100 k's today with quite some k's at a nice cycling path where there used to be a railroad track. Now we are in the town of Yarram - a boring provincial town with a beautiful brand new library with free wi-fi.. There is nothing else exciting to do here.. But we will soon be in Canberra - and Sydney - of course.. Am kind of ready for "the grand finishing" of the tour - and look forward to go back home to Christmas in St. Anton!
 Am not inspired to take photos - it all looks more or less like something seen before..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar