onsdag den 1. oktober 2014

Blessed to be back on my bike in Bali..

Went for Balinese dancing - very captivating..
What a blessing - back on the bike.. After 2 weeks in the world of "normal" tourists it's like coming back home - where I belong.
 Before I left Ubud Monday morning Nellie and I went for Balinese dancing. And I ventured into the "Eat, Prey, Love"- world for at little while. Went for "Early morning flow" at the Yoga Barn here and had an ayurvedic massage afterwards. Ended up at their vegetarian restaurant - where everybody seems to include everybody. Sat next to two Australian ladies - both divorced within the last year..  The one did the class I also did and went straight on to the Sunday morning dance after breakfast - she did not do any ordinary sightseeing or anything - was happy just to be part of the Yoga Barn community..

Ganesh supervising our yoga class..
 Well, you might think I am the same - just with cycling.. The fact is that being back in the group and going from Lovina up north back to Ubud on my bike made me very happy! We had a 97 k's 1700 m something climb's trip - not too steep going up through this beautiful island..
Nice to be back in the group.. Breakfast at our beautiful Lovina  location..

I realized my total dependance on coke - but just when I ride. Had 3 coke stops - and a little visit to a danish owned gallery and hotel that I just happened to pass by shortly before ending the day..

View from our riding on the ridge of a huge volcano crater..

Some of the Balinese rice paddies became World Heritage Sight - not difficult to understand..
After approx. 90 k's ride time for snack at the danish owned galleri/hotel that I just passed by by chance..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar