lørdag den 18. oktober 2014

Wish for a big kangaroo jump down under..

Indonesia was not meant to be easy for me.
Now I have the second day with a painful back - did ride yesterday - but had problems just stepping off the bike.. Maybe a bit too ignoring the day before where I might have provoked it to worsen.. Anyway no riding today where I took the van to our last hotel in West Timor.
 Just did rider's meeting where all details about border crossing to Timor Leste were discussed. We arrive at the border after 20 k's ride and will do another 90 k after. Hopefully all will go smoothly - we already prepared the paperwork. I plan to ride until midday - I prefer to sit on the bike in stead of in the van - and hopefully I feel better when I wake up tomorrow.. In Dili (the capital of Timor Leste) we have to wash (the aussie authorities do not accept any dirt from abroad) and pack our bikes, repack our luggage minimizing overweight costs ready to leave for Darwin on Monday.. I would not mind being there already..
 Anyway tomorrow awaits us another first (and probably last) time experience: the little young country of Timor Este - one of the world's poorest nations - but just for 24 hours..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar