mandag den 22. september 2014

Time for pampering..

According to the tests I got back from hospital in Yogya yesterday nothing serious is wrong with me -  apart from what I already know (!!).. Happy about this information - but it did not make me change my plans about spending some time without riding my bike.. Had another interesting temple tour yesterday - the Parambanan hindu temple just north of Yogya - we went there for sunset - and again -these buildings are fascinating - incredible that they are built more than 1000 years ago..

I got hold of a plane ticket to go to Bali yesterday - and left Java this morning. Was lucky to meet an american guy living here since 2 years in the plane that recommended me a nice hotel resort at Jimbaran just south of Kuta: the Ayana. 5-star luxury - not too much! I arrived here just after midday and started out with a 3- course meal at the italian restaurant overlooking the ocean. What a treat - even had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc - my first since more than a month! After getting installed in my room I went to the saltwater infinity pool overlooking the beach - and met a nice English Japanese couple that invited me for beer. We had a chat for a couple of hours enjoying the sunset and some lounge music.. This is actually exactly what I have been dreaming of - and even my stomach is pleased..
i


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar