mandag den 1. september 2014

Did not ride this afternoon..

The last block of riding days I did all - my discipline won over my laziness.. Today I let go - after a 76 k morning ride starting out of the middle sized provincial town of Bengkulu and continuing through the same kind of landscape we had for a while I lost motivation and decided to go in the van after lunch. I am not ill or anything - just a bit tired - and lazy! This would probably not have happened if Eva, my regular riding mate, had been here. Normally there is no such thing. But considering the more then 11.000 k's ride we are up to I gave myself the opportunity just to say no. Had a nice chat with Dara, a great american girl living with her english husband in London. She also takes it a bit easy now and then - and felt kind of over exhausted after pushing herself too much this morning.
 Tomorrow there will also just be 75 k - it should be a very beautiful ride - and after that the hard work starts again with 141, 150, 142 and 112 k's. I hope to be fit and motivated - but if not it is not the end of the world not to ride it all - I decided for myself today!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar